Iron Flag Power Systems provided a complete, turn-key decommissioning and removal of the data center located in Medford, MA. Iron Flag purchased deinstalled, provided complete disconnects, and transported the following equipment off-site.
2. UPS – (3) Eaton / Powerware UPS’s
3. CRAC Units – (2) Liebert Chilled Water CRAC units
4. AC, Coolers, & Condensers – (2) Cooling Towers, (3) Chillers, (1) Air Compressor
5. Electrical Data – All electrical data center distribution associated with the generators, UPS’s, CRAC units, ATS, transformers, and other data center equipment were removed, as were distribution switchgear, sub-panels, panel boards, motor control cabinets, Automatic Transfer Switches, MBP, transformers and other electrical switchgear and equipment.
6. Electrical Feeds – All electrical feeds: AC wire associated with all electrical distribution (switchgear), Generators, ATS’s, UPS’s, AC’s, Transformers and data center equipment was removed.
Asset Disconnect & Removal Scope of work – Iron Flag Power Systems completed the following scope of work:
IFPS provided insurance, and was responsible for collecting the insurance of all sub-contractors. HVAC water piping and electrical conduit was removed where deemed easily accessible by IFPS (above drop ceiling remaining in place, in between walls and floor, and/or obstructed by sprinkler lines or ducting will remain in place).
FPS removed, packaged, transported and disposed of hazardous material according to local state and federal requirements. IFPS provided trash disposal, equipment for removal, and trucks for freight. Electrical feeders, and copper piping associated with the data center were removed and recycled. Equipment was purchased in “as is” condition with no warranty expressed or implied.
Client ensured all equipment/material was free from any liens and/or encumbrances. IFPS was not responsible for any electrical or mechanical retrofit or reinstallation of any equipment to the current facility. Work was performed during normal business hours.
Finding out the value of your assets is simple! Either fill out the simple form on the left, or use the contact information on the right to get in touch with us.electram.
We're happy to answer any questions. Contact us to learn more about how our services can help you.