Iron Flag Power Systems (IFPS) provided a complete turn-key decommissioning and removal of a Data Center. Purchased, de-installed and removed the equipment specified below.
1. Generators – Disconnected, de-installed and removed (4) Cummins Diesel generators.
2. UPS – (4) Liebert Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
3. AC, Coolers, & Condensers – Liebert Computer Room AC units & dry-coolers/condensers
4. York & Carrier RTU’s – Removed all specified RTU’s
5. PDU’s – Liebert PDU’s 150kva
6. Raised Access Flooring including understructure
7. Electrical Data – All electrical data center distribution associated with the generators, UPS’s, PDU’s, CRAC units, ATS, transformers, and other data center equipment being removed.
Distribution switchgear, sub-panels, panel boards, motor control cabinets, Automatic Transfer
Switches, MBP, transformers, Paralleling Gear and / or any other electrical switchgear and equipment directly associated with data center equipment being removed.
8. All Electrical Feeds: IFPS will remove and recycle AC wire associated with all electrical distribution (switchgear), Generators, ATS’s, UPS’s, AC’s, PDU’s, Transformers (including utility transformer dedicated to DC) and other data center equipment being removed.
Asset Disconnect & Removal Scope of work:
Iron Flag Power Systems completed the following scope of work. Electrically & mechanically disconnected, de-installed and removed the assets listed. Client had their electrician disconnect and safe off equipment. All cabling was left for IFPS to pull.
IFPS provided insurance, and was responsible for collecting the insurance of all subcontractors. Glycol piping and electrical conduit were removed – except for runs that were inaccessible (above drop ceiling, in between walls and floor, and/or obstructed by sprinkler lines or ducting
FPS removed, packaged, transported and disposed of hazardous material according to local state and federal requirements. IFPS provided trash disposal, equipment for removal, and trucks for freight. Electrical feeders, and copper piping associated with the data center were removed and recycled. Equipment was purchased in “as is” condition with no warranty expressed or implied.
Client ensured all equipment/material is free from any liens and/or encumbrances. IFPS was not responsible for any electrical or mechanical retrofit or reinstallation of any equipment to the current facility. Work was performed during normal business hours.
Finding out the value of your assets is simple! Either fill out the simple form on the left, or use the contact information on the right to get in touch with us.electram.
The easiest form in the industry. Open the conversation about your generator in just a few clicks.Get Started
The other easiest form in the industry. Open the conversation about your assets in just a few clicks.Get Started
Bypass all the back-and-forths. Use this nifty little app to snap a few pictures and receive an official quote.Get Started
Iron Flag Power Systems is one of the only demolition companies in the nation who will actually pay ...
Iron Flag has rolled out a whole set of tools to help you make educated decisions when navigating th...
How Much Is My Generator Worth? An Honest And Fair Guide To Selling Your Large Generator. Read this...
We're happy to answer any questions. Contact us to learn more about how our services can help you.